Thursday, October 16, 2008

Life's a Beach

Our last day in So Cal was spent at Laguna Beach. I like Laguna because it seems to be less crowded (at least the part we go to) and there's tidal pools to look at. The last time we were at the beach was in Hawaii last spring. Hawaii will really spoil you. The water at Laguna was frigid. I'm pretty sure I saw an iceberg float by. None of us spent much, if any, time in the water other then Brenner. He doesn't care if his fingers are numb... it's water!

Who's that fat guy with the hot red head?

Everyone had a good time

Brenner Cousteau



Brenner at Laguna Beach from Jon Finch on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Andrew and Charonne- said...

THESE VIDEOS ARE SO NEAT! tHE ONE ON THE COASTER WAS AEWSOME!

Rick and Kristin said...

Hi Guys long time no see! Thanks for the Christmas update. I have been a dead beat for I don't know how many years. I always have good intentions of getting those letters out and then it never happens. I even write them every year but then I critique them too the point that I think they are braggadocios. So I lose interest and something takes up my time. I was really on the ball this year till the 1st week of December. Then an anniversary trip, a sweet 16 birthday party, hemming a choir dress, subbing for a week and shopping and living and breathing and sleeping and well you get the picture. LIFE is busy but wonderful. You guys look great. We need to plan a camping trip or something this year and we will actually follow through with the plan. Love ya lots. We are always thinking of you!